6 DAY. Choose free: Riverboat trip, float trip, salmon fishing, or what about fly fishing for pike? Let us know your wishes!
7 DAY. Transfer to airport. Depart flights.
- Depertures: 15.6-15.9 On request for 1-15 persons
- Duration: 7 days / 6 night
- Price 2 person: 2700€/person
- Price 3 person: 1850€/person
- Price 4 person: 1450€/person. Ask for price if you are a bigger group!
- Price includes: 8 hours guided fishing per day, all transfers
from/to Kittila Finland, Kiruna Sweden or Tromso Norway, 6 nights in a tundrea chalets, meals, coffee and non alcohol drinks during the fishing(breakfast and dinner not incl.), all fishing
license, boat, engine, and off-road jeep transfers.
- Additional services on extra charge. Eg. Brekfast and dinner you can have restaurant next to your chalet, additional day, fly fishing equipment, waders...
Our fish records in the area:
- Grayling record is 1.8 kilograms (average weight 500-900grammes).
- Brown trout record is 4,6 kilograms.
- Pike record is 13.0 kilograms.
- White fish record is 2.4 kilograms.
- Sea salmon record is 12.5 kilograms.
You can arrive/we can pic you up in Kittilä airport (Finland), Kiruna airport (Sweden), Tromso airport
(Norway) or Kolari train station (Finland).
-Depending on weather and for the safety and comfort matter of the
others we reserve the right to change the plan and the duration of the
activities and fishing trips if necessary.
-If our guest are noticed to be a potential harm or even danger to
him/herself, animals or to others, or is in poor health we also reserve
the right to discontinue the trip.
-Grayling Land is not responsible for extreme weather conditions,
lost luggage, lost or damaged fishing tackle or illnesses of
participants. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility
of the traveling client at all times. Grayling Land will not be
responsible for, and will not issue refunds or credits for the
following: early departure by customer's choice; fishing cancelled as a
result of inclement weather.
-Grayling Land is not responsible for the insurances of participants.
Everyone should take his/her own travel insurance well before trip
starts. Travel insurance should cover all possible medical treatments,
medicines and lost, delayed or damaged luggage and fishing equipment.
Travel insurance should cover customers costs in case of cancellation.
-If you are a vegetarian, have a special diet or a serious disease;
please inform us well in advance - preferably when you reserve the tour!
-Mobile phone coverage may not be available