World Class River & Lake Grayling!
Magic River & Forgotten Lake!
Looking for best of the best Grayling adventure? THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR!
This heli fly fishing adventure takes you out into the remote wilderness of Lapland to meet the lady of the streams - The Grayling. Colourful Brown Trout and challenging Whitefish as Pike as well swimming in crystal clear water in a breathtaking scenery!
White Fish 3kg, Brown Trout 3kg and Grayling +2kg have been caught on dry flies! Be one of the few to get this chance!
The clear and absolutely clean water of the feel areas provide perfect living circumstances for the Brown Trout, White Fish, Pike and Grayling!
Note! If you like to fishing for Arctic Char. Then we can change the second destination to Arctic Char lake.
- Day 1. Arrive to the Kittilä or Tromso airport, transfer to the Kilpisjärvi village. Overnight in a cabin or hotel.
- Day 2. Helicopter lift to the Forgotten lake. Flyfishing begins! Overnight in a lavvu.
- Day 3. Flyfishing for Large lake Grayling. Overnight in a lavvu.
- Day 4. Flyfishing for Large lake Grayling. Overnight in a lavvu.
- Day 5. Helicopter lift to the Magic River. Flyfishing for BrownTrout, Whitefish and Grayling. Overnight in a lavvu.
- Day 6. Flyfishing for BrownTrout, Whitefish and Grayling. Overnight in a lavvu.
- Day 7. Flyfishing for BrownTrout, Whitefish and Grayling. Overnight in a lavvu.
- Day 8. Flyfishing for BrownTrout, Whitefish and Grayling. Late afternoon helicopter lift back to the Kilpisjärvi village. Hot Sauna. Overnight in a cabin or hotel.
- Day 9. Transfer to the Kittilä or Tromso airport.
Depertures: 28.6-25.8. On request for 1-6 persons
- Duration: 9 days and 8 nights (7 fishing days).
Price: 4950€ /person for a group of 2 persons.
- Price: 3450€ /person for a group of 3 persons.
Price: 2900€ /person for a group of 4 persons.
Price: 3000€ /person for a group of 5 persons (two helicopter).
- Price: 2700€ /person for a group of 6 persons (two helicopter).
- Price includes: 1 fishing guide, all transfers from/to Kittila Finland or Tromso Norway airport, 2 overnights in a hotel or cottage (with sauna, shower and toilet), all helicopter transfers from/to Kilpisjärvi village, boat with engine for search fishing spots, 6 overnights in a large comfortable tent (Lavvu), fullboard at tundra (breakfast -self served) and all fishing licenses.
Additional services on extra charge. Eg. additional day, fly fishing equipment, ...
-If our guest are noticed to be a potential harm or even danger to him/herself, animals or to others, or is in poor health we also reserve the right to discontinue the trip.
- 10.07. helicopter return from mountains.
- 10.07. - 11.07. overnight stay in hotel / cottage.
- 11.07. departure from airport
-Grayling Land is not responsible for extreme weather conditions, lost luggage, lost or damaged fishing tackle or illnesses of participants. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the traveling client at all times. Grayling Land will not be responsible for, and will not issue refunds or credits for the following: early departure by customer's choice; fishing cancelled as a result of inclement weather.
-Grayling Land is not responsible for the insurances of participants. Everyone should take his/her own travel insurance well before trip starts. Travel insurance should cover all possible medical treatments, medicines and lost, delayed or damaged luggage and fishing equipment. Travel insurance should cover customers costs in case of cancellation.
-If you are a vegetarian, have a special diet or a serious disease; please inform us well in advance - preferably when you reserve the tour!
-Mobile phone coverage may not be available