Kilpisjärvi Fishing Lodge
How you get good flyfishing waters and combined with fine dining, and comfortable accommodations?Using the lodge as a base, your guide will take you out on a different flyfishing spots each day. Wild Graylings, Trouts and Pike! Enjoy lunch on the river each day and at evening return to a comfortable lodge where hot sauna, and great food offer you a relaxed atmosphere.
You will be treated to five full days of guided fly fishing in one of the most beautiful areas in Lapland. This will be an unforgettable trip!
In this tour we will fish best of the best spots in River Könkämäeno! We can also visit tundra lake with offroad jeep, there will be very big pike and nice graylings as well!
On the search of arctic char we can also use helicopter on extra charge!
1 DAY. Arrive to airport, transfer to Kilpisjärvi village.
2 DAY. Float trip on the river Könkämäeno. Fishing: During the day we float 10km down to river. We will stop to fish all the best spots on the river (inshore with waders).
3 DAY. Float trip on the river Könkämäeno. Fishing: During the day we float 15km down to river. We will stop to fish all the best spots on the river (inshore with waders).
5 DAY. Choose free: Riverboat trip, float trip, salmon fishing, or what about fly fishing for pike? Let us know your wishes!
7 DAY. Transfer to airport. Depart flights.
- Depertures: 15.6-15.9 On request for 1-15 persons
- Duration: 7 days / 6 night
- Price 2 person: 2700€/person
- Price 3 person: 1850€/person
- Price 4 person: 1450€/person. Ask for price if you are a bigger group!
- Price includes: 8 hours guided fishing per day, all transfers from/to Kittila Finland, Kiruna Sweden or Tromso Norway, 6 nights in a tundrea chalets, meals, coffee and non alcohol drinks during the fishing(breakfast and dinner not incl.), all fishing license, boat, engine, and off-road jeep transfers.
- Additional services on extra charge. Eg. Brekfast and dinner you can have restaurant next to your chalet, additional day, fly fishing equipment, waders...
Our fish records in the area:
- Grayling record is 1.8 kilograms (average weight 500-900grammes).
- Brown trout record is 4,6 kilograms.
- Pike record is 13.0 kilograms.
- White fish record is 2.4 kilograms.
- Sea salmon record is 12.5 kilograms.
You can arrive/we can pic you up in Kittilä airport (Finland), Kiruna airport (Sweden), Tromso airport
(Norway) or Kolari train station (Finland).
-Depending on weather and for the safety and comfort matter of the others we reserve the right to change the plan and the duration of the activities and fishing trips if necessary.
-If our guest are noticed to be a potential harm or even danger to him/herself, animals or to others, or is in poor health we also reserve the right to discontinue the trip.
-Grayling Land is not responsible for extreme weather conditions, lost luggage, lost or damaged fishing tackle or illnesses of participants. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the traveling client at all times. Grayling Land will not be responsible for, and will not issue refunds or credits for the following: early departure by customer's choice; fishing cancelled as a result of inclement weather.
-Grayling Land is not responsible for the insurances of participants. Everyone should take his/her own travel insurance well before trip starts. Travel insurance should cover all possible medical treatments, medicines and lost, delayed or damaged luggage and fishing equipment. Travel insurance should cover customers costs in case of cancellation.
-If you are a vegetarian, have a special diet or a serious disease; please inform us well in advance - preferably when you reserve the tour!
-Mobile phone coverage may not be available