The Forgotten Grayling Lake!
Forgotten lake is best of the best choice if you would like to caught record Grayling on fly!
Depertures: 26.6.-25.8. On request for 1-6 persons
- Duration: 7 days and 6 nights (5 fishing days)
- Price: 3550€/person for a group of 2 persons.
- Price: 2650€/person for a group of 3 persons.
- Price: 2060€/person for a group of 4 persons.
- Price: 2100€/person for a group of 5 persons(two helicopter).
- Price: 1900€/person for a group of 6 persons(two helicopter).
- Price includes: Fishing guide, all transfers from/to Kittila Finland or Tromso Norway airport, helicopter lifts from/to Kilpisjärvi village, 2 night in a hotel or cottage with sauna, shower and toilet(first and last overnight), 4 overnights in a comfortable lavvu, sleeping bags, boat, fullboard at the Lake (breakfast -self served), and all fishing licenses.
- Additional services on extra charge. Eg. Additional day, fly fishing equipment, waders ...
Grayling is probably one of the most underrated species in the world of fly fishing - especially when they reach trophy sizes between 50 and 60 cm. In this FLY TV episode, Daniel Bergman goes to "Grayling Land" in Northern Finland to target giant-sized grayling together with Aki Huhtanen. Enjoy :)
-Depending on weather and for the safety and comfort matter of the others we reserve the right to change the plan and the duration of the activities and fishing trips if necessary.
-If our guest are noticed to be a potential harm or even danger to him/herself, animals or to others, or is in poor health we also reserve the right to discontinue the trip.
NOTE: The weather in the fell regions can get so bad that the helicopter or airplane can not keep up their operation anymore. This means that in the worst case scenario we might have to stay in the mountains for an extra night. Regarding that we will always have tents, lavvus, wilderness cabin, emergency nutrition and all nescessary emergency equipment with us which allow us to hold our position risklessly to the next possible pick up by the aircrafts.
Please note, that in case of very unlucky weather situations the aircrafts are not able to operate. Grayling Land does not take responsability for such circumstances.
When planing your holiday, make sure that you have a 1 day buffer between return from the mountains and departure from the airport!
- 10.07. helicopter return from mountains
- 10.07. - 11.07. overnight stay in hotel / cottage
- 11.07. departure from airport
-Grayling Land is not responsible for extreme weather conditions, lost luggage, lost or damaged fishing tackle or illnesses of participants. Baggage and personal effects are the sole responsibility of the traveling client at all times. Grayling Land will not be responsible for, and will not issue refunds or credits for the following: early departure by customer's choice; fishing cancelled as a result of inclement weather.
-Grayling Land is not responsible for the insurances of participants. Everyone should take his/her own travel insurance well before trip starts. Travel insurance should cover all possible medical treatments, medicines and lost, delayed or damaged luggage and fishing equipment. Travel insurance should cover customers costs in case of cancellation.
-If you are a vegetarian, have a special diet or a serious disease; please inform us well in advance - preferably when you reserve the tour!
-Mobile phone coverage may not be available